- Weqaya Specialist Hospital provides a group of distinguished outpatient clinics in all medical specialties, supervised by a group of highly qualified and experienced consultants and specialists.
- The presence of a group of employees specialized in receiving patients, booking appointments, and arranging patients’ entry to doctors
- Outpatient clinics are equipped with the latest diagnostic equipment
Orthopedic and spine surgery clinic
- The orthopedic and spine clinics at Weqaya Specialized Hospital provide comprehensive care for patients suffering from various orthopedic diseases and surgical treatment if necessary.
- Providing rehabilitation and physical therapy through a team of consultants, specialists and nurses with the highest level of qualification.
- Providing the latest equipment that enables the work team to determine the best procedures in dealing with various bone diseases.
The clinics include a number of surgeries
- Artificial joint surgeries
- Surgeries to lengthen, correct and repair bone deformities
- Fractures and trauma surgeries resulting from various accidents
- Advanced spine surgeries
- Arthroscopic surgeries and sports injuries
Internal Medicine Clinic
- It is one of the main clinics in the hospital, which is a base that includes many other specialties in terms of determining treatment and diagnosis.
- The clinics help in developing comprehensive plans to treat patients with conditions that are intertwined with other clinics and require admission to the internal medicine clinic for treatment.
- Complex cases, for example, are cases suffering from high blood pressure and diabetes, which require regular care by internal medicine doctors.
The clinic includes a number of specialties, including:
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Liver and digestive system diseases
- Neurological diseases
- Chest's diseases
- Kidney disease
Gynecology and Obstetrics Clinic
- The Obstetrics and Gynecology Department at Weqaya Specialist Hospital provides specialized care for pregnant women and women before, during pregnancy, and after childbirth.
- It provides a team of trained medical personnel, specialists and consultants with extensive experience in obstetrics and gynecology.
- Providing a comprehensive and integrated service in various aspects of care for women of all ages.
- There are a number of operating rooms designated for childbirth with a team of doctors and nurses experienced in both regular and caesarean sections.
- Follow up with the mother after the birth process to ensure her health and the health of the newborn.
- The Children’s Clinic at Weqaya Specialist Hospital is one of the clinics that provides integrated service for children of all ages.
- Availability of a number of doctors specializing in the field of pediatrics in all its branches.
- A nursing team trained on how to deal with children physically and psychologically and with their families.
- Providing the highest quality service, regular care and sound treatment for children.
- Nerve filling and treatment.
- Root canal treatment.
- Fixed and removable dental implants.
- Treatment of gingivitis.
- Orthodontics of all kinds.
- Cleaning and whitening teeth.
- Cosmetic dentistry.
Cosmetic and complementary clinic
The Cosmetic and Supplementation Clinic at Weqaya Specialist Hospital is one of the most important medical services provided to patients suffering from weight and obesity problems. The clinic works to provide excellent health care to patients who want to lose weight and improve their health in a healthy and sustainable way.